A Brief Book Notice from Books At a Glance!
Here’s a new book we’ve just come across that promises to be of great interest. We hope to have a review on the way to you soon, but this just a heads up. It’s easy to imagine how eugenics, abortion, and a host of other immoralities could be justified on Darwinism grounds, but Bergman explores this idea further and in more depth than anyone else we’ve seen. A needed service indeed!
Of course if evolution were true, its ill-effects would not render it false. And this book was not written in attempt to disprove evolution. But if evolution is, in fact, false, then the harm it has caused is both enormous and inexcusable. Borgman’s investigation deserves a hearing.
Table of Contents
1. Darwin and Morality
2. Havelock Ellis: Eugenic and Sexual Revolutionary
3. Darwin, Kinsey, and the Sexual Revolution
4. Abortion Leader Margaret Sanger: Darwinist, Racist, and Eugenicist
5. Evolution Exploited to Justify Abortion
6. The Failure of Psychoanalysis: Freud and Darwin
7. Friedrich Nietzsche: Anti-Christian Darwin Disciple
8. Social Darwinism Leads to Murder: The Cases of Anders Behring and Charles Manson
9. Benjamin Spock and Chet Raymo: The “Baby Doctor” & the Catholic Turned Atheist
10. Academia’s Darwinian War against Christian Morality
11. Preaching Darwinism: A History of Church Support for Eugenics
12. Hitler’s Darwinian Goals for the World
13. Karl Pearson: Racist, Warmonger, and White Supremacist
14. Darwinism Destroys Aesthetic Sensibility
15. The Failed Attempt to Prove Jewish Inferiority by a Skeleton Collection
16. Darwinism Motivated Japanese Sadism During World War II
17. Some Brief Conclusions
Again, this just a heads up. We hope to review this for you soon. Stay tuned!
Buy the books
How Darwinism Corrodes Morality: Darwinism, Immorality, Abortion, and the Sexual Revolution