A New Book Notice from Books At a Glance
From the Back Cover
We inhabit a divinely created world which has been planned, tested, spoken to and visited by God’s angels—and by God the Son. God designed the universe with the world at its heart; humans are very special, made in his image; our Maker is not silent, but speaks to us by his servants and his Son. When you believe that, then you have a very different outlook on life.
- Get this book! It will strengthen biblical faith in its case for the God who created time, space, and life, and who has revealed Himself so we can know Him.
Steve Carter, MA, Retired pastor of Bethel Baptist Church, Tredegar
- A real gem! I heartily commend this book for all to read and pass on to others too.
Dr. Andy Christofides, Pastor St Mellons Baptist Church, Cardiff
- For a Christian preacher, here is a host of illustrations and quotes, but also for an atheist or agnostic there is plenty to think about.
Dr. Chris Pegington, Retired pastor of Ebenezer Evangelical Church, Cwmbran
- This book is a page-turner, so easy to read…
Dr. Geoff Thomas
About the Author
Born in Bristol (England), Nigel T. Faithfull went to Aberystwyth (Wales) in 1965 as a Christian, aged 22, to read Chemistry. He graduated in Chemistry (BSc & MSc) and obtained a PhD in Analytical Chemistry in 1976, becoming Senior Research Associate in the field of agricultural analytical chemistry. He is author of a handbook on his subject, Methods in Agricultural Chemical Analysis, cited worldwide today. His hobbies include photography, woodturning, writing articles on Christian subjects. He and his wife, Eileen, live in active retirement in Wales.
Features and Benefits
- Engaging concept—easy-to-read, short paragraphs, bite-sized sections
- Fascinating. widely ranging content
- Illustrated throughout; reads like a magazine
- Great idea for a gift whether for believers or unbelievers
- Index for easy searching and cross referencing
- A biblically based book that gently points to eternal life through Christ
Who Should Read This Book
- A book for the average person, of any age or educational ability
- Those who like to think carefully about the origin of the world and the meaning of life
- Students, teenagers, ministers, Bible study leaders, etc.
- Those who are despairing about their own role in a universe they have been taught is meaningless
Table of Contents
Foreword: Dr. Geoff Thomas
Chapter 1: Time
Chapter 2: Space
Chapter 3: Life
Chapter 4: God
Read a sample chapter HERE.
Buy the books
UNIVERSE: Time, Space, Life, God: How Things Fit Together