- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Books At a Glance does not process payments locally, and does not store any payment info. All transactions are done on the PayPal secure servers. Your payment data is safeguarded by PayPal. For more details on the PayPal security mechanisms, please visit the official Paypal website.
Books At a Glance keeps your email address on file only as a way for you to have convenient access to your Free or Premium account. We do not disclose your email address to any third party, and we do not send out spam messages.
Web browsing cookies
Books At a Glance relies on web cookies to enable you to log in once and remain logged the next time you come to the website. You can always clean your web browser cookies without any adverse effect on your experience during your stay at this website. After cookie cleanup, on login, the website creates a new cookie to keep you logged in. No payment or private data is stored locally.