A Brief Book Notice from Books At a Glance
We have already mentioned one book from Jerry Bergman (see here and here), and we have just recently noticed this trilogy from the same author. As the series title indicates – The Slaughter of the Dissidents – Bergman’s objective here is to expose the widespread discrimination by Darwin loyalists against Darwin skeptics in academia and within the scientific community. Multiple case studies expose the tactics used to destroy the careers of Darwin skeptics, denying them earned degrees and awards, tenure, and other career benefits offered to non-skeptics. Bergman demonstrates freedom of speech and expression are widely promoted but disallowed to Darwin doubters, and he reveals the depth and extent of hostility and bigotry exhibited towards those who would dare to question the accepted Darwinian narrative. The book also shows how even the slightest hint of sympathy for Darwin Doubters often results in a vigorous and rabid response from those who believe such sympathies represent an attack on science itself.
Frustratingly fascinating and eye-opening.
Related titles from Jerry Bergman:
- Fossil Forensics: Separating Fact from Fantasy in Paleontology
- Evolution’s Blunders, Frauds, and Forgeries
- How Darwinism Corrodes Morality: Darwinism, Immorality, Abortion, and the Sexual Revolution
- The Darwin Effect
- The Dark Side of Charles Darwin
- Persuaded By the Evidence
- Vestigial Organs are Fully Functional: A History and Evaluation of the Vestigial Organ Origins Concept
- Teaching about the Creation/Evolution Controversy
Buy the books
THE SLAUGHTER OF THE DISSIDENTS: THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT KILLING THE CAREERS OF DARWIN DOUBTERS, by Jerry Bergman